Saturday, December 06, 2008

Copa Conquer 2008 DVD

At the Canoa ridge race this year we had a well known documentary film-maker putting together a great little DVD about the race. Manuel been doing surfing films for some time now and it was cool having him and his beautiful fiance Elle out there getting so much footage of our flying both in Guayaquil and Canao. He has created a great DVD of the entire adventure and you can get one directly from me for $20 - just email me at naughtylawyer@gmail.com. If you've ever thought of coming down to the ridge race (or you can't make it down and want to make yourself feel really envious ;-) you ought to see this video. I'll say what I've said a hundred times before - this is the best competition I go to all year long and I will be going for as long as they put it on!

Here are a couple of short clips from the DVD.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! Makes HGing look very sexy and exciting!!

Anonymous said...

Love it!!!!!!! Looks like soooooooooo much fun!

Dustin "kicked butt!" :)