Friday, July 10, 2015

The Land of Prince & Aveda

If you ignore the eight months of winter, I'm quite certain I could live in Minneapolis.  After leaving Niagara Falls so disappointed, I got to spend a weekend in Minneapolis under the most beautiful blue skies.  This city has now moved up on my list as one of the best cities in the US (along with San Francisco and Boston).  It has gorgeous weather in the summertime and is chock full of fit, active, outdoorsy people cycling, running and swimming around the many picturesque lakes.  I guess all that exercise is necessary as they boast the best donut shop in the country.  I had to check for myself, of course.   And, I loved the Minneapolis Institute of Arts - it rivals the Met (in my opinion).  

Now I think I need a summer house there ;-).









No comments: