Sunday, August 21, 2005

New Toys




I'm home at last...back at Quest. Although it is quiet around here in the summer, we're still having a blast with the new toys. I haven't been checked out on the cool new mower yet, but I got to try out some other less utilitarian toys this afternoon with Mitch and his boys. What fun! Someone found something they're calling a powered surfboard out in the bushes (apparently?) and got the engine running. It looks a bit like a really old jet ski. As with most things requiring a minimal level of coordination, I suck at it. But, I think it was good for entertaining the others :-)

Mitch's son Bryce has a great dirtbike that he was brave enough to let me try out. But, he's much better than me, so here's a nice shot of him!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Blog about pet training. I also have a Blog/Website about pet training which is why I enjoyed this blog so much. Keep up the excellent work! Check out my site if you have a moment.

Anonymous said...

the images were great, but he rhetoric..........makes the site just had a beer with Tammy and others

gdinauer