Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Back in Oz


Well here I am back in Australia. Not much to report really, but I have to post something to hush the constant complainers ;-) I've been doing little more than enjoying the Australia scenery (as seen in this photo). I've been beaching and shopping and even working a bit. I accidentally ended up at the Marti Gras parade on Oxford Street Saturday night. I didn't know there were so many gay people in all of Australia. Anyway, it was probably a good parade, but the streets were lined with people standing on little plastic stools that were for sale on every street corner, and so I couldn't see much of anything.

My glider and harness are still being built, but I hope to fly a borrowed glider at Stanwell Park soon. I will also take a little trip up to Cairns to do some diving, probably next week or the week after.

No comments: