Sunday, July 22, 2007

Croatia Again




I'm back in Munich after a few weeks of flying here and there and I started going through my thousands of pictures of the Croatian sailing trip. I thought I might post a few more. Tim also has some nice shots on his blog at http://international-bozo-of-leisure.blogspot.com/

The water was crystal clear at these little marinas where we would dock and spend the nights. Piskera was a very small island, part of the Kornati National Park. We arrived there just before a beautiful thunderstorm hit. It was a bit late for a 4th of July celebration, but the light show was the closest thing we had.

On Piskera we hiked to the top of a rocky hill to watch Bill take the big plunge. German had made his way in the dingy around to where Bill would jump to check the depth first.



No comments: