Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Another Weekend at the Questicle

Funny the things we find to entertain us when the weather isn't just right. Saturday we flew, but the wind was blowing quite a bit, so it wasn't the most enjoyable tow or landing of my life. I suppose it's good for me to fly in conditions I'm not completely comfortable with- but that doesn't mean I have to enjoy it.


Paul and Lauren scouted out this little training hill a while back, so we decided to give it a try. There isn't much in the way of landing area below, so we started with a paraglider. Dustin gave lessons to anyone willing. Pity there's a fence around the track...and heaps of small trees....and lightpoles....and private property ;-) I guess we can't complain - finding a hill of any sort in Florida is a difficult enough task.

No comments: