Sunday, July 06, 2014

It's all over....at last

I have to admit, I'm happy it's over.  Not happy in the normal, tired, feeling slightly accomplished way, but in the seriously "just glad it's finished" way.  I didn't have an aspirations of being world champion or even making the podium, but I sure hoped to be better than 2nd to last....ha ha ha.  

So, it's time to go back to the lovely, relaxing free flying with friends, followed by a few smaller comps (the Belgian Nationals at Laragne, the Italian Nationals at Cucco and then the British Nationals back at Laragne again).  My honey will join me for the comps and that makes me happy.  

Here are some pictures from the closing party Friday night and the prize giving on Saturday.  

1 comment:

Luke Nicol said...

Look forward to seeing you again at the Brit NATS in laragne