Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Day 3 - We're off to the beach again.....

On days like today I can't help but wonder how anyone could NOT love hang gliding. I'm sitting in a farmer's field watching the perfect cumi's drift by, waiting for my driver. We had a task out to the beach which I was 28km short of completing. But I suppose I am just still high from the lovely flight, because it feels really good to be here. I obviously haven't gone xc often enough in the past few years because I sometimes forget how close it makes you feel to nature and the planet in general to be up there powered by nothing but the sun and the wind. And then it always amazes me that we can pack up this pile of aluminum and sail cloth, put it on top of the car, go back snd do it again tomorrow!! What's not to love??


Sent via Cingular Xpress Mail with Blackberry

No comments: