Friday, June 29, 2007

Graz Gang






I've been in Graz since Tuesday. My baby made the trip without a scratch! Those guys at LTU are the best. Unlike most days here, we've had little rain, so it's been really nice for showing my friends around. Tim, Rain, Bill and Gay arrived Thursday afternoon and then German (sounds like Herman) arrived Thursday night. We have spent the day today siteseeing around Graz. Here are a few pics before we head out tomorrow morning for a long train ride to Zadar, Croatia.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Raine! Hope you're having fun! Keep up the pics and info on the blog! I'm following your EVERY move! :-)
I got in a car accident yesterday with my zoom zoom. Mason and I are ok, but there's 4000 in damage. NOT pretty. So for now I've got a babyseat in the truck. Can't wait til our weekend in Chicago. You better make it back in one piece. I'm holding your dad responsible. hehe