Saturday, June 16, 2007




I made a short stop in Cleveland yesterday to see the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. I had heard it was a worthwhile stop, but it turned out to be much cooler than I expected. Like many people, I assume, music speaks to me and enhances whatever mood I happen to be in so hanging out at this museum was something of an emotional experience....strange thing to say, I know. But, that's what it was. Many of my all time favorite musicians/songwriters have been inducted and so it was a day of hearing heaps of great music. I highly recommend stopping by if you're ever anywhere near Cleveland. The theater on the top floor shows a year by year, sort of montage film of each of the inductees for the past 20 years. I nearly sat through the film twice, I enjoyed it so much.

No comments: