Sunday, March 30, 2008

My New Team!

I'm really happy to be part of the German Team for the worlds in Monte Cucco in July.  One of the major reasons for this latest trip to Europe was to meet up with the team and fly together in Bassano.  I have yet to meet Ute, but the rest of us were able to get a few flights together and just hang out a bit in the cold cold air.  They are all extremely sweet and I feel privileged to be part of this team.  The girls have done an incredible job of finding some great sponsors, including Adidas!  I arrived in Munich a few weeks ago and felt like it was Christmas in March trying on all manner of pants, shorts, shirts, jackets, running shoes, glasses and more.  We will definitely be the most well-outfitted team in Monte Cucco!!
Here we are in Bassano...minus Ute who wasn't able to come down.



Regina just off launch


 
And here's a link to the DHV webpage with our bio's and more pictures.
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THE QUESTION IS WHO IS THE QUEEN?

Anonymous said...

I guess that would have to be "Regina" - wouldn't it?