Sunday, March 30, 2008

Running down a dream that never would come to me...






Munich is my favorite city in the world for running.  The path along the Isar river provides tons of good scenery between the cute boys, weird looking ducks and plentiful graffiti.  After helping a friend with a music video he's shooting hoping to win a new Gibson guitar, I grabbed my camera and his skates and went for a late afternoon roll past the biergartens and through the pedestrian tunnels to shoot some of the best graffiti in town.  Because the video shooting took a little longer than expected, (he was too generous with autograph signing, if you ask me), there was little light left in the the tunnel with the most impressive works.  Either way, the Germans do the graffiti thing much better than the Italians.  

No comments: