Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Take me to the Pilot

I flew back from Frankfurt on Sunday with Corinna. She had a working flight and I was able to come with her and even bring my glider (thanks again Corinna!!!). I got to play a small part in the Lufthansa in-flight magazine video story that the airline is doing on Corinna as a flight attendant/hang gliding world champion. It was fun having my dinner handed to me, then taken back and handed to me again and taken back, for several takes to get just the right camera angle. The camera crew then came with us to the beach to set up my glider and get some video of Corinna suited up to fly on the beach (which isn't possible, but looked good on camera anyway ;-) Mark and Maxie came out to the beach and Max had fun playing around in my glider.

I love being home in the heat and humidity and looks like I'll even dodging the Ike bullet. My house might survive its first hurricane season unscathed.



No comments: