Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Canoa Open

I just heard from Raul Guerra, the organizer of the Canoa Open in Ecuador that this year's meet is going to be a blow out! They're offering $8000 is prize money - $4000 for first place in the open division!! Wow! It's already the most fun meet I go to all year and I think this prize money will draw a lot of the top guys. The dates are October 29th to November 2nd, but pilots need to arrive in Guayaquil by the 25th for some sort of media stuff...don't know what exactly, but the flying in Guayaquil is great fun too! I will be there for sure, along with Dustin Martin and the Jeffs. I'm guessing there will be plenty more coming to claim the big purse. Email me if you want more information on getting there, logistics, etc.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks jamie and remmber 2000 second place 1000 first place and 1000 dollar for sport class, free bear, and latin models ;) just checking
Raul

Anonymous said...

thanks jamie and remmber 2000 second place 1000 first place and 1000 dollar for sport class, free bear, and latin models ;) just checking
Raul