Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I want to look at the horizon and not see a building standing tall



Cowboy take me away...fly this girl as high as you can into the wild blue.  

Once again, home feels really good, even if only for 2 weeks.  The sun shined all the way up until evening when this huge cu-nim started exploding over the beach.  It was amazing....looked to me like the devil had taken control of the sky.  Now the rain is pouring and the thunder has started.  Growing up on the central coast of California where the weather is typically very very stable, a thunderstorm was a rare treat.  I love that they're a near daily occurrence here in the summer months.  

2 comments:

Timothy said...

Wow. And I thought we had some cool clouds over here at Quest.

Anonymous said...

These pics are fantastic Jamie!
xo
ml