Monday, August 31, 2009

Lucas' Latest

Here's the latest work from Lucas Ridley. I think its super cool and really appreciate what he does to get hang gliding into the media and advertising. Check out the video and follow these instructions to vote for Lucas.

Go to: http://www.youtube.com/hp

This should take you straight to the 'Top Entries This Week," if not click "View + Vote"

Click Lucas' video  -   "Life is My Adventure - Lucas"

Click the Thumbs Up that appears to the right of the video when it begins playing.



Vote early and often!!

6 comments:

Myshel said...

Way cool - thanks for posting that!

paint2fly said...

I am sure Lucas is very thankful to have people like you helping keep his videos in the eyes of the flying community. He does a fantastic job and always includes our beautiful sport. Check out his latest Hang Gliding Compelation. He made it just for fun and good P.R.

Jamie Shelden said...

Yeah, I just adore Lucas and love to see new young(er) pilots really getting into the sport.

Lucas said...

Thanks Jamie! It really helps to have people like you supporting these videos! See you in AZ

Unknown said...

Hey Maria, missing you guys a lot I will send a full mail soooon...
I watched Luca's video with my niece and we both loved it! Thumbs up, definitely!
Maria

Anonymous said...

a thumb didn't come up on mine!! But I liked, it, Lucas