Saturday, June 07, 2008

It's All Over :-(

Great fun today. Soooooo hot on the ground (they said near 100 degrees) that it was best to be in the air as early as possible. But, still very weak conditions. Aside from the ridge race at Canoa, this has been my most fun competition ever. I thoroughly enjoyed myself through this entire meet and I felt that competitive spirit coming back for the first time since I was flying rigids. Special thanks to Gerolf for designing a glider that really makes me want to fly and compete again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a ball of a time in the air and on the ground. You go girl!

To think I also could have been flying, wakeboardng, kareoke-ing....damn it, and I had my Grease songs all picked out hehe :)

corinnaflies said...

Hey Jamie, well done, congratulations! Your German team mates are proud of you, and we can't wait to fly with you over here in good old Europe. Time to come over soon! So good that you have a sweet glider and that you are enjoying the game again ;) all the best and see you soon, Corinna.