Sunday, June 08, 2008

Virtual Insanity

I left the relaxed Delmarva Penninsula for the chaos of Chicago O'Hare
airport. Next stop is Halifax...but I'm questioning whether I will
arrive there in this lifetime. Weather in the Midwest has caused so
many cancellations that the ticket counters have 3 hour lines of hundreds of people desperate to find their way. I've been in line for two and a half hours and I suspect I still have another hour ahead of me. Looks like I'll spend the day in Chicago tomorrow and then on to Halifax late tomorrow night.


Thank goodness for Jamiroquai. Without him, I would have lost it by now ;-)

2 comments:

JackieB said...

Airline ticket lines? O'Hare airport? Aren't you supposed to fly "your LearJet up to Nova Scotia to see the total eclipse of the Sun"?

Oh wait, this is a sailboat race, not an eclipse. I guess that's why you have to take a commercial airline instead. :)

Safe travels.

Jamie Shelden said...

Yeah right, that LearJet is on my Christmas list ;-)