Sunday, May 11, 2008

Lago Muy Grande

Got home this afternoon after a weekend away and found a big lake in my backyard. My beautiful ocean was flat as my chest was a few years ago ;-) Mom and dad came by and we swam all afternoon checking out the turtles popping their heads up and the occasional canoe paddling by....odd site in my backyard.

It sure doesn't suck to live on the beach and it is especially nice coming home to family close by. I haven't had family in the same town (usually not even in the same state) since before college. Having mom and dad here is such a treat and I expect that soon both of my brothers will be moving here with their families....I'm keeping my fingers crossed!



1 comment:

Germantxu said...

You're improving your spanish day by day!!!

I promised to not make fun of your special perception of the sea anymore, so I'll tie my tongue... this time ;-)

Even surfers enjoy this view from time to time. Nice pics.