Sunday, July 27, 2008

Feels Like Sunshine, it Feels Like Rain

The prediction is for thunderstorms today, but so far the sky looks lovely and I'm hoping for a task to redeem myself after yesterday's muck-up. They have delayed the team leader briefing until ten so that they can drive up to launch and check things out, so we'll have to wait and see.

Yesterday's sky was super cool.

Brian makes launching a 140 lb glider look so easy. The Swift really is such a gorgeous, graceful looking airplane (or spaceship, as Davis would say ;-)


We had dinner in Gubbio a few nights ago. Gubbio is a little village on the side of a hill....it was a turnpoint the second day and I arrived there quite low and got to check it out from above. I must say it was considerably more relaxing seeing it on foot.

My brothers nicknamed me Fat Ass quite a few years ago. I was thinking "wide load" when I saw this shot and I'm convinced I'm turning into one giant cheese ball ;-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice ass me thinks, tell u bro's to piss orrrrf.....

Anonymous said...

Nice ass me thinks, tell u bro's to piss orrrrf.....

Anonymous said...

why in the hell do women worry so much about this? i'm not trying to be disrespectful but you have nothing to worry about. tell your brother to go to hell