Thursday, July 31, 2008

....so

Too much static in the air from all the lighning striking the field
where Kathleen and I have been huddled for an hour and a half ;-)

We had grabbed the turnpoint while getting rained on, but could quickly see that the ground was totally shaded and we weren't going to get much further. I headed for the biggest paddock I could find and Kathleen followed. We were just in the nick of time. As we started to pack up, the thunder and lightning and rain started and didn't stop for over an hour. We look like a couple of drowned rats ;-) and still no Tim to pick us up :-(

At least it was an exciting flight and an adventure out in the field!

Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

joergi said...

Hee, " We look like a couple of wet rats" ...
That´s an affront against me *g*

german-rat